From:
Fred Ruf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 21:44:42 -0400
In the interest of dealing with this issue rationally and devoid of
politically motivated rhetoric, it would be useful for you to articulate
the issue. In doing so try to seperate fact from theoretical risk if not,
your politiocal message overshadows what might be a legitimate issue. As it
is, based on what I have read from your epistle , I dont see one.

Fred

----------
> From: David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Plutonium for CANDUs?
> Date: Thursday, April 17, 1997 5:26 PM
>
> Here's an important issue that will be of interest to HP activists.

> >Subject: Plutonium for CANDUs?
> >From:  Joe Vise <[log in to unmask]>
> >To:    [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
> >Date:  Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:49:52 -0400
> >
> >FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: Peter Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
> >            OR EMAIL TO: [log in to unmask] (Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout)
> >
> >Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout, 412-1 Nicholas Street, Ottawa, Ontario,
K1N 7B7