From:
Fred Ruf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 19:41:20 -0400
The Mayday message was the last straw.  Not only does this bizarre network
take up valuable space and even more valuable time to read some of the
insane (and some good to excellent) messages, some insult ones
intelligence.  The Mayday garbage fits the latter category.  It was also
interesting this week to read a message from one Detri Brech seeking
information of how to get out of the network.  Interewstingly alison..
failed to answer that question.

I appeal to this system to tell me how to get off the list. I dont have
time to read some of the many mindless messages nor am I inclined to
present myself as the recipeinet of some of the wacko left wing political
messages that seem to polute the network.

If this is the calibre of debate then .....