From:
Colleen Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 14:33:53 -0400
I am currently collecting some "exemplars" of tools that have been used to
evaluate health promotion programs and initiatives in Ontario.  I realize
this is a big job, but I am just beginning to collect a sample for The
Health Communication Unit, Centre for Health Promotion, U. of T.

I have done a lot of networking and calling to date. If anyone has any
tools that they would like to share (keep on file at The Health
Communication Unit), we would appreciate a copy.  You can forward it
directly to me (mailing address below), e-mail me or give me a phone call.
(905 727-2169)  This can include all different types of tools such as focus
groups, survey instruments, needs assessments, formative evaluation,
tracking, etc. When these are collected they will also be available to
assist you in your programming and evaluation needs.

Thank you in advance. I am sure there are many useful and great tools out
there that have already been developed and used.

Colleen Stanton
P.O. Box 28552
Aurora, Ontario
L4G 6S6