Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:44:14 -0500
7BIT
From:
Joanna Mestre <[log in to unmask]>
The following website about 1/2 way down has a brief description of
a group called "Multicultural Health Coalition" with contact
information.  I do not know very much about the group but thought it
might be a lead.

http://www.ottawaheartbeat.com/projects.htm

This organization, while it does not explicitly say it looks at health, I
am aware that they have had an interest and have tried to address
health issues for this population in the past.  They might also be a
good contact for your idea.

http://www.misa.ns.ca/

Hope those may be of some help!

Joanna Mestre