Sender:
From:
Gloria Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:00:14 -0400
Hi All:

I'm writing on behalf of a team at the Addiction Research Foundation that
is responsible for the ARF's work related to our goal of preventing
problems and reducing harms associated with alcohol and other drug
use among youth.  One of our priorities is to devlop a wider range of
partnerships among groups that have complementary mandates around
health and social issues for children and youth.

If you belong to, work for, or know of Ontario-wide organizations,
networks and associations that may be interested in issues of common
concern with respect to children and youth, please contact:

Tim Weber
Social and Evaluation Research Dept.
Addiction Research Foundation
33 Russell St.