Sender:
From:
Susan Boutilier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:00:14 -0300
Hi there.

Concerning the Addiction Research Foundation's "Partnerships for Youth
Programming" I was wondering if you are *just* interested in Ontario-based
organizations serving youth?

I am the coordinator of the Beechvill-Lakeside-Timberlea Teen Health
Centre located in Timberlea, Nova Scotia.  The Teen Health Centre is a
drop-in, information and referral centre for teens at the junior high
level.

Just wondering.  There are several teen health centres and initiatives
currently ongoing in our province.  I have the relevant contact
information if you are interested.

Sue Boutilier 8)