Sender:
From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:33:04 -0400
Dear Elizabeth;  Many Healthy Community initiatives have this as their
primary focus (community participation in the development of healthy public
policy at the municipal level). I guess much depends on the level of policy
you are most interested in (municipal, provincial, national) and government
sector (planning, social welfare services, health care system, ....). There
is a rich literature on healthy community movement that might be helpful in
this regard (re the municipal setting).

Blake Poland
Department of Behavioural Science
University of Toronto