Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:57:12 +0800
Hi,

Physical activity and fitness promotion at worksite is still new to me,
even though I strongly believe that this is a very important field. I am
currently trying to set an one-year worksite intervention research
proposal, which I hope eventually, with expected good results similar to
those we found in most health promotion literatures, will show both the
government and enterprise corporations that fitness and physical
activity promotion is beneficial and important.

Please can anyone with experience give me advice about what kind of
intervention would be more feasible ( how is static stretching during
morning or afternoon break)? How would you evaluate? How can you make
this intervention research more practical rather than of too theory?

Thanks in advance.

Clark Jwo

Department of Physical Education
National Taiwan Normal University