From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 15:08:26 -0400
Message (37 lines)
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply (I have been away), and you may have
gotten what you need.  We have a number of videos from Magic Lantern in our
collection at the Consumer Health Information Centre in Hamilton, Ontario.  This
group recently approached us with a lease to own offer.  They have offices in
Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Saint John.  Our contact is R.A. McDonald in
Oakville, Ontario.

toll free = 1 800 263-1717
In Oakville:
(905) 827-1155