From:
"Health Promotion Recruiters Int. Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:22:52 -0400
Hi Blake, I just returned form Toronto where I met with Michael Goodstandt.
 The following will provide a brief description of my company and how we
might be of assistance to you.  Pardon my soap box: My goal, all be it
lofty, is to create a international understanding and definition of "health
promotion" consistant with the international community, not the limited US
worksite focus.  I could continue, but I'll stop.  Anyway, providing an
international forum for employment opportunities is the beginning......
Have a good weekend.

Health Promotion Recruiters International Incorporated (HPRI) is an e-mail
based information and employment service specifically for the health
promotion field.  We maintain a confidential database of health promotion
professionals in the US and abroad who are interested in new employment
opportunities.

To post a position to the database is inexpensive and easy.
There is no charge to be included in the database. Contact Michaela Conley
at (703) 925 0959 email: [log in to unmask] or register online at:
www.welltech.com/hpri