From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:07:19 -0400
The following letter/posting comes from a CLICK4HP list member and is
being re-posted (from an earlier posting to another list) with her
permission. Please reply either directly to her at the below e-mail, or
feel free to engage in a lively discussion on this list!  Stimulating
discussion about health promotion perspectives is a primary purpose of
CLICK4HP and today we hae had a couple of items to consider related to
inequalities in health. Your comments are welcome!

Alison