From:
"Health Promotion Recruiters Int. Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:26:43 -0400
check with judd allen at www.healthyculture.com

Tell hem I sent you to him :-)

Best Wishes,
Michaela Conley
HPRI

----------
From: Lori Letts <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: change initiatives with seniors
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 1997 7:54 AM

I am a doctoral student focussing on creating supportive environments to
promote health with older adults through participatory research. I am
currently working on comprehensive examinations. My third comp. question
focuses on the concept of change and how it can be facilitated in
community environments to promote health with and for older adults. I
want to review policy, community advocacy and grass-roots initiatives
that have been undertaken in Canada as well as internationally. I have a
number of references from library searches, but am interested in
gathering more.

If you know of a project that has involved older adults in health
promotion and/or community development initiatives for which there is
either a published article or report of some sort available, could you
respond to me directly with any information? The search is still quite
broad and general, so I am interested in all initiatives that you think
are appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Lori Letts