From:
Norman Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:18:02 +1000
I believe the makers of SimCity (Maxis?) also have (or had) for sale a
product called SimHealth. I downloaded a rolling demo from their WWW
site about 2 years ago. It looked interesting. Does anyone have
up-to-date info about it or other health policy simulation/modelling
software?

grace ross wrote:

> Dear Clickers,
> Is anyone aware of a computer software program that allows one to do simulated problem solving in community development?  I am aware of a program called "Sim City" which is used in graduate level planning courses to teach students to solve "real life" scenarios in planning.

Norman Carson
Public Health Branch          Tel:           61 3 96374243
Department of Human Services  e-mail:        [log in to unmask]
Victoria, Australia           PHB Home Page:
http://hna.ffh.vic.gov.au/phb/index.html