From:
grace ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:42:44 -0500
Dear Maria:

I have found the following references gave me a broad knowledge base covering international programs in sex education:

Canadian Guidelines for Sexual Health Education.  Ottawa: Ministry of National Health and Welfare, 1994

and the following methodological reviews:

Mitchell-DiCenso, A.  Systematic Overviews of the Prevention and Predictors of Adolescent Prenancy. Waterloo, Can: University of Waterloo PhD Dissertation, 1995

Kirby, D et al,  School-based programs to reduce sexual health behaviors: a review of effectiveness Pub Health Rep. 1994:109 (3):339-360

Oakley A, et al, Reviews of Effectiveness: Sexual Health Interventions for Young People.  London: Social Sciences Research Unit, Institute of Education, 1994.

Hope you find them useful

Grace Ross,
Manager, Youth health programs
Waterloo Region Community Health Department,
519-883-2003 ex 5350