CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:26:12 -0400
To CANCHID Subscribers. The Ontario Provention Clearinghouse (OPC) is
running a Ontario Health Promotion E-Mail list <[log in to unmask]> with
a broad range of information about resources and events. CANCHID is
cross-posting Bulletin #20.2 for your information. If you wish more
information on OHPE please contact Alison Stirling <[log in to unmask]> or
follow the instructions at the bottom of this posting.

No additional copies of OHPE will be posted to CANCHID

--- CANCHID ListMgt Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>