Sender:
From:
Deborah Blondell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:08:17 -0500
Deborah Blondell
04/02/98 10:08 AM

---------------------- Forwarded by Deborah Blondell on 02/04/98 10:06 AM
---------------------------

Elizabeth White
02/04/98 08:57 AM

To:   Deborah Blondell, Denise Trottier
cc:
Subject:  Re: Media and Insurance  (Document link not converted)

Concerning Media awareness and parent information which is not knee jerk
please check out the media awareness site at
http://www.screen.com/mnet/eng/newsite.htm, this is an excellent site which
is designed to increase family awareness of the media, both media tactics
and content.  It is designed for parents and family and I find that it is
an excellent site.  It has reference links which are also very helpful.

For insurance for consultants, I have no idea, you may wish to consult with
the Ontario Association of Community Health Centres, they have a web site
at http://www.aohc.org/ which provides links to all on-line community
health sites as well as related institutions.  Someone within that
community should have information on insurance for private practice
community health consultants as many contract work out.