Sender:
From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:11:38 -0400
Reminder - please do NOT send attachments to this listserv or any other
list.  They cause huge problems - potential viruses, downloading costs for
subscribers who pay by the minute and receive unsolicited attachments,
incompatible applications and more.

Once again, reposting Dennis Raphael's message from Friday that apparently
came in an attachment.