Sender:
From:
Jennifer Cawood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:58:03 EDT
Hi all--
I am a fairly new subscriber to this listserv and have enjoyed the topics
that are discussed.  I am a health writer with a BS in Biology and a MS in
Health Education.  I am also CHES-certified.

I have experience writing for both health care professionals and health care
consumers and have recently finished a large project for a U.S. disease
management company writing "learning topics" for people with diabetes and/or
heart disease.  These topics focused on the effects of exercise on chronic
diseases and risk factors for chronic diseases.  I also have experience in
writing about smoking cessation.

I would like to offer my services to any health education companies out there
and would also like to gain information on the health education companies
that publish consumer health material.  Any comments or information would be
appreciated!  I am especially interested in health education material written
for native peoples.  Please reply to the e-mail address below:

Jennifer Cawood, MS, CHES
5627 Chilkoot Court
Anchorage AK  99504