From:
Antonio Sarria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:57:19 +0200
Dear Donna,

I placed yesterday an order of Peril.
I would very much appreciate if you could check if everything is OK.

Best,

At 15:57 26/04/99 EDT, you wrote:

>PERIL CD-ROM Game on Risk Perception
>
>Enclosed for your information is background material on a new educational
resource to increase awareness of misconceptions of health risks.  Teens can
test their knowledge or risky behaviour through an interactive computer game
called, PERIL.  The CD-R
>If you would like to have additional information on PERIL, please contact
me or access our web site at the University of Guelph:
http://www.uoguelph.ca/cntc/
>Donna Warner, Program Coordinator, CNTC
>Tel. 519-837-3320
>Fax. 519-837-3861
>Email: [log in to unmask]: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
>
>This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the
>MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus
>Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract
>it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system
>administrator for help.

Antonio Sarria MD MPH PhD
Departamento de Programas de Salud
Escuela Nacional de Sanidad