From:
tom smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:50:58 -0700
Dear group;

Thanks to all who responded to my questions about Twain's (???) Mysterious
Stranger. I had no idea that there were other versions by other writers. My
enthusiasm for this work and Twain has only increased, and the local
libraries and the Internet will be scoured for the materials that you have
mentioned.

If any of you have URL's etc. that would further increase my awareness on
the general subject, I'd be most happy to hear about them. Or any further
comments at all.

Sincerely,

Tom Smith.