CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Joy Woolfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 20:56:38 -0500
>To: Canadian Network on Health in International Development
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Please Post

The message below was sent to you in error.  Please delete.  Please do not
post.  Thanks.  CPAR

>Hi David!
>
>Hope things are sorting themselves out for you.
>
>Thanks for sending us the information on the Catley-Carson lecture.  Are
you personally the main organizer of this?  Can you help CPAR get a little
bit of her time to discuss possible CPAR-Pop Council project collaboration?

>Would you have time to meet with Peter Silverman and myself?  He could be a
prospective Board member.  Leonard suggested I ask you.  We have some
information on him which I'll get Tara, our CP intern to send you tomorrow.