From:
Petra Heitkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:58:02 +0100
Please find below a forwarded email from a colleague:

     Dear Blake Poland and colleagues,

     I am following with great interest the different discussions on the WHO
     resolution on HP via INET. In reply to Blake Polands e-mail below I thought
     it would be useful to let you know that the Executive Board of the World
     Health Organization got - before they passed the resolution on Health
     Promotion - the "Health Promotion Glossary" (1998) which was produced by
     the Division on Health Promotion, Education and Communication (HPR),
     directed by Ilona Kickbusch at WHO/Geneva. Don Nutbeam (Sydney, Australia)
     was the main author and many colleagues within and outside WHO contributed
     to it.

     Have a very nice day
     Yours,

     Ursel Broesskamp-Stone

     P.S.: to get a copy of the glossary (English only as of now) pl. download
     it from the WHO website (www.who.ch/hpr) or write to [log in to unmask]

     Ursel Broesskamp-Stone, MPH
     Division of Health Promotion, Education and Communications (HPR)
     Health Education and Promotion Unit (HEP)
     World Health Organisation
     20, Avenue Appia
     CH - 2111 Geneva 27
     Switzerland