Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:44:03 -0700
So what about a listserv on American Realism and Naturalism?  That would
allow for contextual and intertextual stuff beyond Twain but wouldn't be
as capacious and unfocussed as AMLIT-L (which was so active when I dropped
off a year or so ago that I have a hard time thinking of it as moribund).

Anybody up for starting a new list?  Taylor will tell you how easy it is
(or isn't).  I don't have tech support buy-in for listserv at my
institution (and besides, I'm supposed to be frying other fish).  But
surely SOMEone out there at least knows someone who is so interested in
the possibility of such a list that a volunteer can be found.

I'll join!

Peg Wherry
Weber State University