Sender:
From:
Ranchovid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:19:04 EST
Dear Jack,

      While I'm not sure of the individual names, I'm sure the Hartford Public
Library and the Connecticut Historical Society might be interested, though it
all boils down to money in the end. The Hartford Courant Foundation,
especially since WDH was editor during a particularly fruitful and news-
producing time at the paper, might be interested too.
       I'm writing this from home, alas, where I don't have my wealth of
referentia at my fingertips, but if you'd like more information, please feel
free to call me at (860) 548-9300 during business hours. Good luck!

Kathy O'Connell
Staff writer
Hartford Advocate