Sender:
From:
"Roger W. Durrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:05:02 EST
Apologies to all list members...

I replied to John Young's inquiry about Hartford and
posted it to all Forum members by mistake.

Meant to send it privately.

Others who've been to Hartford recently may be able to
expand on the current form of the tours.  I believe some of the
rooms that once were on the tour are no longer included.  If,
however, one's interest goes beyond the ordinary or the merely
curious, the MT House may work with scholars or serious
devotees to provide a more comprehensive look at "the House
that Mark built."

Thanks.

Roger Durrett