Sender:
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:19:49 -0600
That's interesting that my message sent in html (Windows Live Mail in W7)
went through just fine, but punctuation seems to create problems in plain
text.

Confirmation that both message had been distributed to the list came back
right away and the plain text message appeared immediately, but the html
message took another two minutes. Curious, but no matter.

My take-away is to send message in html or refrain from punctuating messages
sent in plain text.

I smell ham, but it could just be me.

Kevin
@