From:
Ellen Oster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:48:57 -0800
This past weekend, while passing through a miniscule town in Oregon, I
entered an antique store and found a hardback copy of Eve's Diary,
published by Harper and Brothers, 1906, illustrated by Lester Ralph.  I
have never seen this particular book before  and wondered if, for the
seven dollars I paid, I got a good deal. The cover is red, with a green
tree and red apples imprinted on the lower right hand corner.
Can anyone tell me how many copies of the Harper and Brothers version
were printed?

Thanks ever so much,
Ellen