Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:20:20 -0500
Today's "An American Moment" featured the Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe
houses in Hartford with John Boyer.  "An American Moment" is a short human
interest piece narrated by James Earl Jones which is shown locally on the
morning news of our CBS affiliate.

For more on the name "Mark Twain," check the Forum archives from a couple
of years ago.

A lot of questions resurface every year or so, and they recieve little
attention unless there is something new to add.

If you search the archives trying to locate some fact, you may realize why
some of us get so irritated with some of the correspondence on the Forum.
Our correspondence concerning correspondence has even gotten to the
point where we've had to make amends by buying each other pedantic
beverages at the quadrennial pilgrimage to Elmira.

thanks, larry marshburne              [log in to unmask]