From:
Kevin J Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:07:31 -0400
_Firsts: The Book Collector's Magazine_ has a web site at:

http://www.firsts.com

Mailing address:

Firsts: The Book Collector's Magazine, Incorporated
4493 N. Camino Gacela
Tucson, Arizona 85718-6807

phone: (520) 529-1355
fax:       (520) 529-5847

subscription: $40 per year.

The Twain issue (July/August) is already listed among the "Back Issues" @
$5.50, plus $3.00 for shipping and handling; fax or phone orders accepted
with MasterCard or Visa, otherwise send check or money order to the above
address. Office hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mountain Time. (N.B.  A call to
the magazine revealed that they will be on vacation until July 27).  Fine
print at the bottom of the page reads: Offer good until August 31, 1998

I have a query in to the magazine for a list of book stores, news stands or
other outlets where the magazine may be purchased.

I am also looking into the possibility of a bulk sale of the magazine to a
book shop which may then field orders for individual copies.

I'll post an update to the Forum as soon as more information is available.
If anyone spots the magazine on the stands,  please share this information
with Forum members.

-- Kevin B.