CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Wade Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:45:26 -0800
Have you tried Queen's Medical Outreach - I know they have projects in
Guyana and a few other countries. The contact at your school is a Zoe Haslam.
Her e-mail is: [log in to unmask] and ph. # is 542-1088

Wade Mitchell
President
Students University Network for Social and International Health
(SUNSIH)

At 06:45 AM 2/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sarah Simkin
>114 Rideau Street
>Kingston, ON    K7K 2Z9

>Dear Sir or Madam,
>
>        I am very interested in spending some time volunteering in a
developing
>country, and I am writing to offer my services as an assistant health care
>professional in a project with an international development organization
>for the summer of 1998.
>        I am currently in my first year of clinical medicine at Queen's
University