CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Donna L. Alden" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:00:55 -0700
Hello Fellow Public Health Advocates:

I am the ListMaster of the ICQ List entitled

*The Public Health Network*

This network is not an email listserv, but rather a unique communication
tool
that allows anyone from the public health sector to get together through
ICQ.
ICQ allows individuals to communicate online with other public health
members,
page other members over the internet, and tour the internet together. My

list is designed specifically for professionals interested in Public
Health.

If you don't have the software for ICQ, you can still join, but to take
advantage of the many uniques features, you can download the software at
my
site. Please feel free to join The Public Health Network by visiting

http://internet.ocii.com/~dalden/Index.html

Learn all about ICQ at http://www.mirabilis.com and find out about
various
chat groups and lists.

Thanks

Donna L. Alden, ListMaster, Public Health Network

Donna L. Alden, BScN, BScPsyc, DipEH (Student)
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: [log in to unmask]

The Public Health Inspector/Environmental Health Officer Home Page
 http://internet.ocii.com/~dalden/Index.html

ICQ # 8359458
Contact Me Online Via http://wwp.mirabilis.com/8359458

(note: the "VCard.vcf" attachment in my email is not viewable
with some browsers, please ignore my card if this is the case).