From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:06:47 -0600
Phyllis ... I believe that there was something published in the media
and a summary article in the Doctor's Guide to Email recently.  You
could check the Doctor's Guide to Email web site and do a search.  The
summary article probably made reference to a study that had been done.

http://www.pslgroup.com/mednews.htm

Debbie Bang
St. Joseph's Community Health Centre
Consumer Health Information Service