From:
Phyllis Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 19:36:38 -0600
Actually, I'd just prefer to have the basic information sent to me, as I
indicated.  While putting information on the Web might be considered to be
a time saver, I find it to be a CONSUMER of time for some things.  If I
have a hard copy, I can read it anywhere, not just when I'm attached to a
computer, I can share it with people and not have to print off information
that is formated for the Web and which may be difficult to read when
printed.

So, I would greately appreciate having you send information to :

Phyllis Hodges
"9929 Sask Drive  Edmonton AB T6E 5J9"

or, if you prefer, fax information to (403)433-4840.

Thank you.