CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Kagis, Maija" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:36:27 -0500
I do hope everyone on this list serve knows about the Canadian
Conference on International Health. The call for proposals is on the
Candian Society's web page: csih.ca

Maija Kagis
SSHRC
PH: 613-992-5129