From:
Braz King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 11:29:48 -0400
Aplolgies if this message appears twice on the list.  The first posting
seems not to have gone through.

----------------------------

Career Opportunity for Research Analyst

Smaller World Communications Inc. is an independent research company.  We
provide evaluation, quality improvement, and other research services to
not-for-profit organizations.  Our primary focus is the health care and
health promotion sectors, but we also do some work in the areas of community
development, environment, and the private sector.

We are a growing company and are looking forward to adding another quality
member to our hard-working team.

Job Description

The position could be either full-time or part-time depending on the needs
and interests of the successful applicant.

The position of Research Analyst is a multi-faceted role that involves using
research methods for practical, applied projects with a dedication to client
satisfaction.  The job includes the following activities:

        evaluation design
        survey questionnaire design
        management of data collection
        client contact
        qualitative and quantitative data analysis
        preparation of presentation graphics
        report writing
        presenting results to clients

Personal qualities

It is essential that the successful applicant possess the following qualities;

        positive
        professional
        practical
        highly motivated
        efficient
        collaborative
        self learner
        willing to do a variety of tasks

Qualifications

The successful applicant will most likely have a masters degree with a focus
on evaluation or related research methods.  S/he will have experience
conducting evaluations and/or survey research.  The ideal applicant will
have the ability to combine academic expertise and practical skills.
Fluency in French, and/or other languages will be an asset but is not
essential.

Salary

Salary will be based on skills and experience and will be competitive.  We
are willing to pay what you are worth.

Contact

Send your cv or resume to:

Braz King