From:
Ronald Labonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 10:27:02 -0400
Hello all on the list serv.  I received the following request from Meredith
Minkler and was hoping that a few on this list serv might be able to help
her out.  Could you please reply directly to her by paste and cutting her
address into your reply?  Thanks.

>Date:  Fri, 15 May 1998 15:42:09 -0700
>To:    [log in to unmask]
>From:  [log in to unmask] (Meredith Minkler)
>Subject: thanks and list serve item
>
>Hi Ron,
>        it was great checking in with you today--I wish we got to more
>often, as  I always leave thoroughly stimulated and inspired!  Wish we had
>a faculty appt. here, but it's not likely under the new CEO dean!
>        thanks too for your advice on going the list serve route, and for
>posting it for me.  Here's the item:
>        Does anyone know of a Canadian programme for addressing either
>inactivity or overeating that uses an ecological approach (eg multiple
>level intervention ideally including policy change?)  If so, I'd love to be
>able to mention it in an article I'm revising for publication.
>
>thanks very much, Meredith Minkler
>
>Hope to see you in Boston, but if not I do understand!  take care,  Merry

Ronald Labonte, PhD
Communitas Consulting
29 Jorene Drive
Kingston, Ontario, Canada  K7M 3X5