From:
Cathy Crowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 19:12:16 -0400
Re: IHS

I just wanted to respond by saying that a small group of people have been
working on IDS/IHS and coming up with an analysis on the political/economic
origins of IDS/IHS and have developed a critique especially with respect to
the needs of people who are poor, facing chronic illness or mental health
problems. Members of this group included Laura Sky, myself, Marion Odell,
Christine and Paul Fulde to name a few. The group has disbanded but several
of the group have presented to committees and public audiences. Was anyone
part of  your group critical?  Cathy Crowe

At 04:08 PM 5/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>This is a status report of our work on IHS at the Centre for Health
Promotion at University of Toronto (al