From:
Pratima Devichand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:26:13 +0000
Hi,
I would like to know about existing health resources in Canada
that are available in different languages.  I would liek to focus
on resources for people from different cultures for whom english may
be a second language.

I am the coordinator of the Cultural Health Information &
Interpreting Service (Nova Scotia) where one of many goals is to
partner with health organizations and produce health resources in
different languages and using culturally appropriate language.

I would appreciate any suggestions that you may have about topics
that urgently need to be covered, and also samples that we could use
as guides in developing resources for Nova Scotia.

Thanks
Pratima

Pratima Devichand, Project Coordinator
Cultural Health Information & Interpreting Service
1541 Barrington St., Suite 401, Halifax, NS  B3J 1Z5
Phone: (902) 425-5532   Fax: (902) 425-6604
Email:  [log in to unmask]