Sender:
From:
Sutherland Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:37:09 +1100
Could Nancy Dubois indicate whether and how this Source book might be
available for Australia.  It seems to me that in gathering evidence for the
effectiveness of health promotion this is one of the vital links.

Regards

Alan

Alan Sutherland
Health Promotion Policy Officer
Strategic Analysis and Research
Strategic and Corporate Support Division
Department of Health and Human Services
PO Box 125B, Hobart
TASMANIA
AUSTRALIA       7000

Phone: (03) 6233 3147
FAX:     (03) 6233 2899
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Australian International:
011 + 61 + 3 + (eight digit call number)