Sender:
From:
Toba Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:26:29 -0500
I have followed the discussion closely and fail to see where the personal
attacks occurred. As I understood the discussion, Dennis and others were
concerned with the lifestyle perspectives and the lack of evidence showing
their effectiveness.

Can someone who applies lifestyle approaches please direct me to studies that
show they work with low-income populations? I am doubtful there are any. And
are those who work with lifestyle approaches politically active in efforts to
eradicate poverty?

Toba Bryant, PhD
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Centre for Health Studies, York University
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, ON CANADA M3J 1P3
Tel: (416) 736-5941