Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:41:15 -0500
From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
*** The Canadian consortium of health promotion research is a network
of about a dozen of Universities which across Canada work en françaie
et en anglais in health promotion. All of them have courses of
various kinds in this domain and many run summer schools. You can
access them them through the consortium website at
http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/chp/consort/index.htm . The co-chairs are
Irving ([log in to unmask]) Rootman and Marcia Hills ([log in to unmask])
based at University of Victoria and the current coordinator is
Suzanne Jackson ([log in to unmask]) at U of T.

Michel O'Neill. ***

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
Localisation de mon nouveau bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
1038-F Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K
7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]