Sender:
From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:58:35 -0300
The HPC is a provincial nonprofit resource system aimed primarily at building capacity and support for health promotion work across Nova Scotia.  We are currently in the process of updating and expanding our collection of 15 resource lists to meet the needs of our main target audience [i.e. persons working on health promotion initiatives, with particular focus on Nova Scotia]. Each list includes key documents, organizational links, and other tools/resources.

Any input regarding key documents that should be included within the following topics would be greatly appreciated. Please note that these lists are not meant to include all relevant resources, but rather to help people get started with an assortment of key national, provincial and local resources within a particular topic area. Which resources do you deem essential to your health promotion efforts in the following areas?

(1) Board Development
(2) Facilitation Skills
(3) Partnership Building

Please forward any suggestions to Stephanie Wood, Research Assistant, at [log in to unmask] by August 15th. You are welcome to pass this message along to any other persons who may be able to help us with this initiative.

Many thanks,

Caroline
__________________________________

Caroline Ploem
Manager
Health Promotion Clearinghouse
Suite 209, City Centre Atlantic
1535 Dresden Row
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3T1
Toll Free: 1-877-890-5094
Tel: (902) 494-1917
Fax: 1-902-494-3594
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.hpclearinghouse.ca

The HPC is currently conducting a membership drive. If you support our mission, please take a moment to consider joining our growing community. Becoming a member is free and takes only a few minutes. Visit http://www.hpclearinghouse.ca/pdf/Membership.doc for more information.