Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:10:13 -0300
7bit
From:
Good afternoon!

 I am a research consultant with The Quaich Inc. here in Charlottetown and
am hoping to tap into your experience about the exchange (or translation) of
information and/or knowledge across diverse groups. I am giving a
presentation at this year's Atlantic Summer Institute at the University of
PEI about this topic and believe you could help me by providing me with just
a little bit of information. I have designed a survey that will only take
approximately 5-10 minutes to complete (there are only 12 questions). It is
completely confidential and anonymous unless you provide me with your
contact information at the end of the survey. I am seeking further insights
on the exchange of information and knowledge that I think people like you
can bring forward; no amount of searching for literature can replace your
experiences. If you choose to take the survey all you have to do is click
the link below. You will immediately be asked for a password which is also
provided here (Quaich KTE).

 http://www.thequaich.pe.ca/UltimateSurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=165
<http://www.thequaich.pe.ca/UltimateSurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=165&invid
=x> &invid=x

 Password:  Quaich KTE

Thank you for your valuable time to contribute to the understanding of key
concepts in this project.

Annette A. Penney

Research Consultant

The Quaich Inc.