From:
Sherrie Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:20:09 -0400
Hello all,

I am hoping some people can help me with information.  Specifically I am
looking for information on what the Community Health Centres in the Ottawa
area are doing in response to the welfare changes, I have heard that they
are part of a group monitoring the impacts of the changes on recipients.

On a general note, how has the health sector responded to changes in other
countries?  How were they involved in policy development?  How were they
involved in tracking the impacts on people.  Were they involved in advocacy
both individual and system?

Thanks,
--
Sherrie Tingley