From:
"Strange, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:10:03 +1000
Hi Lisa,

 My name is Peter Strange and I am the Men's Health worker with Community
Health Bendigo. We have just developed a set of 6 Men's health posters A2
size. Would it be possible to display these posters at the Conference? We
have three representatives coming from Community Health Bendigo. Sorry about
the late notice.

Thanks
Peter Strange
Community Health Nurse