From:
Sandi Pniauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:56:49 -0500
We are very pleased once again, to offer  two FREE seminars for the dates:

Thursday April 29th, 2004
and;
Thursday, May 6th

Both seminars take place at the Sheraton Centre Hotel, 123 Queen St W.,
Toronto:  6:00 - 9:30 pm

Please register early as space is limited. You are welcome to attend
either or both sessions,  however, we would  urge you to attend on both
dates due to the nature of the subject matter.
The ' Ovarian Cancer Plus ++ ' flyer is attached. You will recognize
those many individuals who have generously donated their time,
resources, and of course, intrinsic in nature,  their compassion and
humour.

These seminars are open to all including cancer survivours, family,
friends, medical professionals -  all those involved or concerned with
expanding your knowledge of your healthcare needs.

Speakers include:

Dr Kathie Clark - Canadian Cochrane Collaboration
Dr Patricia Shaw - Princess Margaret Hospital - Pathology
Phil Halpern - spouse of ovarian cancer survivour - Sharon
Georgia Colquhoun - ovarian cancer survivour
Dr Barry Rosen - Princess Margaret Hospital - Gynecologic Oncologist

Dr Steve Gallinger - Mount Sinai - Familial Gastrointestinal Cancer
Registry
Heidi Watts - Colorectal Cancer survivour - talks about prophylactic
hysterectomy (HNPCC)
Pamela J. West - oncology nurse practitioner - advocating for your patients
Sharon Bozanis - ovarian cancer survivour speaks about 'Our Ovarian
Cancer Team'
Leila Springer - breast cancer survivour - needs in our black women's
communities
Dr Anthony Fyles - Princess Margaret Hospital - Radiation Oncologist

We look forward to seeing you there.
Sandi Pniauskas
for pdf flyer and/or registration:  [log in to unmask]  or  1 905 668-0767