From:
"Cantin, Lyne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:10:25 -0500
Here are a few links from Ottawa Public Health, Ottawa, Ontario on programs
that we have developed

One program of particular interest to you would be the Healthy Babies,
Healthy Children Program- THis is a provincially funded program.
http://ottawa.ca/city_services/yourhealth/children/services/hbhc_en.shtml

More information about the Provincial Healthy Babies Healthy Children
Program - report card
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/pub/ministry_reports/healthy_babi
es_report/hbabies_report.html

Healthy child development campaign
http://ottawa.ca/city_services/yourhealth/children/growthdev/healthy_child_d
evelopment_en.shtml

List of programs and services:
http://ottawa.ca/city_services/yourhealth/children/services_en.shtml

Hope this is helpful!

Lyne Cantin, RN, BScN
Public Health Nurse
Emerging Issues Team
100 Constellation Cr., Ottawa, ON K2G 6J8
tel.: (613) 580-OPHI (6744), ext. 23595
toll free : 1-866-426-8885  fax : (613) 580-9601