From:
"Strange, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:32:15 +1000
Hi, I am currently involved in a nurse practitioner demonstration project
(Men's Health) in Rural Australia. I am currently doing my masters of
nursing science nurse practitioner and was looking to make contact with
other nurse practitioners in this field. In particular I am interested in
models that engage, educate and treat men using a combination of medical and
social approaches. We are trialling a men's health clinic at our community
health centre and also run clinics in the work place and remote areas. I
have not been able to find any other men's health nurse practitioners to
date, hopefully some one can help.

Regards
Peter strange
Community Health Nurse (men's health)