From:
"King, Charlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:16:21 -0800
Hello,

I am a Masters student in Public Health specializing in Health Promotion at the University of Alberta.  I am currently completing my practicum at the BC Centre of Excellence for Women's Health in Vancouver, BC.  I am in the midst of writing a paper on gender and individual responsibility of health focusing more on the women's perspective.  I am hoping to use a case example of women's heart health.  I have not been able to find a lot of literature on this subject, but have been able to find literature on individual responsibility with no regard to gender or literature about gender or women and health promotion.  If anyone could point me to some relevant literature that would be great!

I welcome any questions you may have or suggestions as to how I should approach this paper.

Thanks so much,

Charlene King

Masters Candidate in Public Health

University of Alberta