From:
"Andrea Stevens-Lavigne (Andrea Stevens-Lavigne)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:50:39 -0400
At the time of the conference, Alan was with
Queens.  The last time I had any contact with him
was early in 1997.  It sounded as though someone
thought he might have moved since then.  I would
still start with Queens University in Kingston. Try
613-545-6255.

>>> "Robin D. Holmes"
<[log in to unmask]> 07/14/98 06:19pm

About a year ago (?) I attended a conference
sponsored by the Addiction
Research Foundation at which Alan spoke.  Try
Andrea Stevens Lavigne at ARF.
She may know.
Robin